The single best thing most organizations can do to improve their WordPress website is to upgrade hosting, presuming this hasn’t already been done. Managed WordPress hosting from WP Engine is our option of choice, and we’ve worked with this company to improve hundreds of websites’ speed, security and support access.
Use this link to get three months free off premium, managed WordPress hosting, and learn about our seamless migration turnkey solution here.
Here briefly are the top five reasons we recommend WP Engine:
- 24/7 support is accessible, responsive, speaks your language and knows WordPress in and out.
- WP Engine offers special developer tools including one-click backups, ultimately saving you on development costs and adding an additional layer of protection to your valuable digital properties.
- Speed matters, WP Engine’s hosting is fast, and most sites will see a marked improvement immediately upon migration from lower tier services such as GoDaddy or Bluehost.
- CDN and SSL are included and easy to set up.
- Security is top of mind, and WP Engine actively monitors the latest security patches and concerns in the WordPress ecosystem. Vulnerable plugins are flagged for updates, and when combined with one of our WordPress Maintenance packages, you can rest assured your website is protected and your data secure.
Use this link to get three months free off premium, managed WordPress hosting, and learn about our seamless migration turnkey solution here. Questions? Contact us and we’ll be glad to help.